Here is a 1 minute guide on how to export your Transactions from QuickBooks to Excel.
2. Click on Reports
3. Click on Transaction List by Date
4. Click the Download/Export Icon
5. Click Export to Excel
But wait, there's a better way!
A way that automatically syncs ALL your Transactions from QuickBooks to your spreadsheet.
A way that automatically updates your transactions whenever you add new ones.
A way where you won't waste hours on manually importing and exporting to Excel.
A way that gives you superpowers!
Meet LiveFlow — The easiest way to bring QuickBooks data and reports to Google Sheets.
With LiveFlow, you can connect your transactions in QuickBooks to your Google Sheet, and refresh them without manual work whenever you want.
Instead of importing and exporting Excel files every time you need a Transaction report, you can sync your transactions to Google Sheets and make sure they're always up-to-date.
How do I get started?
- Install LiveFlow for free here
- Open a Google Sheet → Open Extensions → Click LiveFlow
- Connect your QuickBooks account — And to make it even better, you can connect unlimited QuickBooks accounts.
- Select reports and choose Transaction List
- Click Create Live Report and your Transactions will now be synced to your Google Sheet
- To refresh your Transactions, simply head to Extensions → LiveFlow → Refresh All Reports and your data will now be up-to-date
Why you should use LiveFlow instead of manually importing and exporting to Excel?
- You can connect unlimited QuickBooks accounts! Working with 20 clients or have 5 different entities? No problem at all.
- Save countless hours of manual work, and spend more time on value-adding work (or more time without work).
- Feel confident that your Transactions (or your clients') are always up-to-date.
Loved by hundreds of finance professionals automating financial workflows with LiveFlow
- Cheryl Lanahan, Plumbooks - "LiveFlow saves me time and tedium - no more downloading, copying and pasting into my spreadsheet. I LOVE it!!"
- Jana Kovacovska, TinyCFO - "Automating whatever can be automated is always a good idea, LiveFlow helps with that"
- Dan DeGolier, AscentCFO - "Our initial impression of LiveFlow is that it can be a big time-saver! We're excited to partner with them"
- Josh Greenbaum, CFO Minded - "I just linked my first client and I honestly love this tool you’ve built!"
Learn more about LiveFlow here:
- LiveFlow for Accountants, Bookkeepers, and Fractional CFOs
- Customer Wall of Love
- All QuickBooks reports you can import with LiveFlow
- LiveFlow Quickstart Guide