July 11, 2023
LiveFlow is an advanced financial reporting platform that transforms your spreadsheet into a scalable, real-time FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) tool. It is designed to automate and streamline your financial workflows, making them more efficient and less prone to errors.
Setting up firm templates on LiveFlow offers several benefits:
Setting up a firm template on LiveFlow involves duplicating a Google Sheets/LiveFlow template and connecting it to your data. Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Duplicate the Template: Open the template and instead of requesting access, make a copy of the file. You can do this by going to File -> click Make a Copy.
2. Connect Your Data: Once you've made a copy of the template, go to Extensions -> LiveFlow -> Get started. Then, go to Manage Reports, click on the report with demo data added to the template, click Change Company, and update this to one of your own companies. Finally, click Update & Refresh.
3. Import a Report: Open your Google Sheet, open LiveFlow, select a report of your choice, and click Create Live Report.
4. Refresh a Report: You can set your reports to automatically refresh every hour by going to Manage Reports in LiveFlow. Alternatively, you can manually refresh all reports by going to Extensions -> LiveFlow -> Refresh All Reports.
5. Connect Multiple QuickBooks Accounts: If you have multiple QuickBooks accounts, you can connect them by clicking on "Connect Another Account" in LiveFlow.
Remember, you can always disable auto-refresh or disable links to QuickBooks in the Manage Reports section of LiveFlow.
Check out the guides below dedicated to the crucial onboarding process. These guides will take you through the various stages of effectively introducing LiveFlow's products or services to your team.
Ready to take your financial reporting to the next level? Start using LiveFlow today to enjoy live, customizable, and easy-to-understand reports for your clients. Say goodbye to the hassle of downloading the same reports every month and embrace the convenience of automated, up-to-date financial reports. Book a live demo to get started.