Here is a 1 minute guide on how to export your Chart of Accounts from QuickBooks to Excel.
2. Go to Reports
3. Select the Account List report
4. Click the Download/Export Icon
5. Click on Export to Excel
That's it. Now you can import the file to your Excel spreadsheet and manage your Chart of Accounts.
What if there was a way to automatically sync your Chart of Accounts to your spreadsheet?
A way that automatically updates your Chart of Accounts whenever you add a new account.
A way where you won't waste hours on manual import/export but instead always have up-to-date accounts.
That's exactly what you can achieve with LiveFlow's QuickBooks & Google Sheets Extension.
Here's how it works:
- Install LiveFlow's QuickBooks & Google Sheet extension
- Connect your QuickBooks account (you can connect as many accounts as you like)
- Import your Chart of Accounts (Account List) to your Google Sheet
- Add a new accounts in QuickBooks, click refresh in your Google Sheet, and everything will be up-to-date
Beyond importing your Chart of Accounts (Account List) from QuickBooks to Google Sheets, you can also import all of these reports:
- Profit & Loss (P&L)
- Profit & Loss (P&L) Detail
- Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet Detail
- Cash Flow
- A/P Aging
- A/R Aging
- A/P Aging Detail
- A/R Aging Detail
- Transaction List
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Income by Customer Summary
- Sales by Customer Summary
- Collections Report
- Bill Payment List
- Customer Contact List
- And more coming soon!