Firstly, you'll need to create a Direct Connect PIN. This can be done on your Online Banking platform.
To do this, you'll need to:
1. Log into your Online Banking account
2. Click on ‘My Security’
3. Scroll down then select ‘Manage my bank name Direct Connect PIN’
4. Create your Direct Connect PIN
Once done, connect your PNC Bank bank account with QuickBooks.
1. Select the Banking/Transactions Icon
2. Click ‘Connect account’
3. Search for your Banks name and click it
4. Use the login credentials for your online banking
5. Verify your identity
6. Select the accounts you want to connect