How to integrate Lincoln Savings Bank (IA) with QuickBooks?
Firstly, you'll need to create a Direct Connect PIN. This can be done on your Online Banking platform. To do this, you'll need to:
1. Log into your Online Banking account
2. Click on ‘My Security’
3. Scroll down then select ‘Manage my bank name Direct Connect PIN’
4. Create your Direct Connect PIN
Once done, connect your Lincoln Savings Bank (IA) bank account with QuickBooks.
1. Select the Banking/Transactions Icon
2. Click ‘Connect account’
3. Search for your Banks name and click it
4. Use the login credentials for your online banking
5. Verify your identity
6. Select the accounts you want to connect
Bring your QuickBooks data into Google Sheets in seconds!
LiveFlow's Google Sheets Add-On is an easy-to-use tool to help you bring your financial data into your Google Sheet in a matter of seconds.