How to Hide a Tab in Google Sheets
In this post, you will learn how to make a tab invisible in Google Sheets.
This function is helpful when you organize tabs as you can make irrelevant and unnecessary sheets invisible but still keep them in the file. You should be aware that a hidden sheet can be unhidden.
So, we recommend you delete any irrelevant sheets or any other sheets which you don’t want others to see from a Google Sheets file instead of just hiding them by using this function.
How to hide a worksheet in Google Sheets
- Right-click the tab of the worksheet you want to hide.
- Select “Hide sheet”.
How do I hide multiple tabs in Google Sheets?
- You can hide multiple tabs at the same time. If they are adjacent, click the first tab and then the last tab in the range you want to select while pressing the “Shift” key. If they are not adjacent while pressing “Ctrl" (or "Command" in Mac), click the tabs you want to pick up.
- Right-click and select “Hide sheets”.
Can I hide and lock a tab in Google Sheets?
Yes, you can hide and protect a tab in Google sheets. Refer to this article about how to protect a sheet. You can hide a locked sheet in the same way as normal sheets.
How do I show hidden tabs in Google Sheets?
- Go to “View” in the menu bar at the top.
- Tap “Hidden sheets (X)” and click the sheet you want to show.