Welcome to LiveFlow!
Here is a short and quick guide on how to get started.
Install LiveFlow Google Sheets Add-on from Google Marketplace here.
1) How To Open Google Sheets Add-Ons
- Open your Google Sheet
- Go to Add-Ons OR Extensions (Google recently changed from Add-On to Extensions so it can be called both)
- Select LiveFlow
- Click Integrate QuickBooks
2) How To Import a Report
- Open your Google Sheet.
- Click Add-ons OR Extensions (note: Google recently changed from Add-Ons to Extensions, hence why it can be named both)
- Select a report of your choice
- Click Create Live Report
What is a Live Report?
A live report will automatically update whenever you reload your spreadsheet. It's super smart and most people use this!
What does "Import Only Once" mean?
With "Import Only Once" we'll just import your report ONE time and we will only reload it when you actively go in and click Refresh
3) How To Refresh a Report?
- Turn on auto-refresh
- Reload your spreadsheet
- Click Yes when we ask if you'd like to refresh your reports
4) How To Connect Multiple QuickBooks accounts?
- Open LiveFlow
- Click on "Connect Another Account"
- Connect your other QuickBooks account