How to Show Accounts with Zero Values/Activity in LiveFlow
Here's how you can show accounts with zero values/activity in your live report from QuickBooks with LiveFlow.
- Import your report from QuickBooks to Google Sheets with LiveFlow
- This can often be your Profit and Loss report
- Create a separate sheet and copy/paste all of your accounts from your Profit & Loss
- Add the accounts that are not showing up by creating additional rows in your new sheet
- Now, use the Index/Match formula to automatically pull in accounts from your underlying Profit and Loss report
- When your Profit and Loss report from QuickBooks updates and those accounts that previously had zero values now has values, those will automatically be pulled into your dashboard.
We explain it step-by-step in the video below!