The main QuickBooks product features are:
● Invoicing and payments: QuickBooks allows businesses to create and send invoices, as well as receive payments online. This can save time and money by eliminating the need to print and mail invoices, or chase down late payments.
● Expense tracking: QuickBooks tracks business expenses so you can see where your money is going. This can help you save money by identifying areas where you may be able to cut back on expenses.
● Inventory management: QuickBooks can help businesses keep track of inventory levels and stock values. This can be helpful in managing inventory levels and ensuring that you have enough product on hand to meet customer demand.
● Business reporting: QuickBooks provides a variety of reports that can give insights into your business’s performance. This information can be helpful in making decisions about where to allocate resources or how to improve business operations.
● Data backup: QuickBooks automatically backs up your data so you don’t have to worry about losing important information if something happens to your computer. This can give you peace of mind knowing that your data is safe and secure.
For those selling physical goods, product items are the inventory you have on hand to sell. When a customer buys one of your product items, QuickBooks product features will track how many you have left in stock. This is important information to have because it allows you to manage your inventory and ensure that you have enough product on hand to meet customer demand.
Products and services within QuickBooks are anything that you sell to your customers. This can include physical goods, like the product items mentioned above, or intangible items like services or consultations. If you offer products and services, QuickBooks can help you keep track of inventory levels, price changes, and more.
The four QuickBooks product features that are only included in the Online Advanced version are:
● Advanced Reporting
● Unlimited Users and Custom User Roles
● Advanced Inventory
● Priority Circle Customer Support
Quickbooks offers a complete picture of your business finances. This can be helpful in making sound decisions about where to allocate resources and where your business may need improvement.
No, QuickBooks is not an ERP system. It is an accounting software package designed specifically for small businesses. While it can track inventory levels and prices, it is not designed to manage the complex supply chains of a large company.
Some benefits of QuickBooks product features include:
● The ability to track all financial aspects of your business in one place
● A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and understand your finances
● Detailed reports that can help you identify areas of improvement for your business