Ever wondered how to improve your performance and pull data into your Google Sheets?
Try out Google Sheets Add-Ons! The Google Apps Marketplace is full of additional add-ons you can install to improve your productivity in your spreadsheet.
Here’s a straightforward guide on how to install Google Sheets Add-ons.
- Open a new Google Sheet by typing "Sheet.new" in your Web Address Bar.
- Go to Add-ons -> Get Add-ons.
- Browse the Google Apps Marketplace and select an add-on of your choice.
- Click on Install to install the add-on to your Google Account.
- Give the permissions that the add-on needs to have.
- Go back to your Google Sheet -> Click on Extensions -> and click on the name of the add on you have just installed.
Check these steps with the screenshots below:
Step 1: Open a new Google Sheet. Just type "Sheet.new" in your Web Address Bar or click here.
Step 2: Click on Get add-ons.
Step 3: Select an add-on of your choice from Google's Marketplace.
Need some inspiration for add-ons to automate financial reporting? Check out our post here.
Step 4: Click on Install to install the add-on to your Google Account.
Step 5: Click Continue to provide permission to install.
Step 6: Head back to your Google Sheet -> Click on Add-ons -> and then click on the name of the add-on you just installed.
Voila! You've done it! 🎉