1. Click the Settings button.
2. Then click the Import desktop data link to open a page that contains a video lesson and instructions on importing data from QuickBooks Desktop versions.
3. There are also helpful links in the page for related questions.
4. Follow the instructions shown for your version of QuickBooks Desktop.
5. You may need to update your version of QuickBooks Desktop to ensure you can export it to QuickBooks Online.
6. After importing, continue to follow the instructions to verify your QuickBooks Desktop data has been correctly imported into QuickBooks Online.
7. It is important to note that to import data into QuickBooks Online, you must do it within the first 60 days after starting your company file’s QuickBooks Online subscription.