ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Product Design Lead in London (or fully remote) to help us build one of the strongest design organizations in the world which will serve millions of Start-ups and Small and Medium Businesses (SMEs).
You will build world-class products that will help millions of Start-Ups and SMEs across the globe manage their finances better. Using your skills in building remarkable user experiences, your products will change the way millions of businesses manage their financials - and you’ll be responsible for ensuring that Start-Ups and SMEs don’t go bust next time we hit a recession or another global pandemic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build and design world-class user experiences to help millions of start-ups and SMEs across the globe manage their finances better.
- Own the end-to-end user experience: from deep customer research to complex and hard design challenges and to bring your designs successfully in the hands of millions of people
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our brand.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Owners, Engineering, Data-Science, and Marketing to build world-class products
- Set up and implement UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Build and inspire your own team of designers to build great experiences
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A deep understanding of design principles and user behavior
- Experience building and shipping best in class tech products
- Experience collaborating on software projects with Product Owners and Engineers
- Advanced skills in Figma or Sketch
- An impressive portfolio of your prior UI/UX work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in small teams with high-speed
- +3 years at another high-growth tech start-up
- You have tried to launch your own company before. It’s totally fine if it failed.
- You have a track record of being a top-performer (I.e top-grades, performed sports at a high-level or similar)
- You have a good understanding of HTML, CSS, and a bit of JS
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to build world-class products to help millions of Start-Ups and SMEs manage their financials better
- To be one of the first employees at LiveFlow and not only help shape the product but shape the whole organization and build it into a billion-dollar company
- A generous stock option package
- The ability to learn from the best people from the tech industry
- Ability to work fully remotely, forever, and live wherever you want.
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom or remotely (work globally, anywhere you want)
Every year, millions of businesses go bust because of poor financial management, which not only hurts the businesses, but also the millions of employees that lose their job. We are here to change this. LiveFlow is re-defining how financial management is done at Start-Ups and SMEs. Our mission is to help millions of companies across the world to manage their finances better.
We are a group of hard-working leaders, that are comfortable with uncertainty and always raising our standards - We are constant learners that are married to our customers, and most importantly - We LOVE the journey of what we are doing.
Apply using the form below.